16. Bharti Singh
Assistant professor- Faculty in charge Transportation at UPES || Aviation Consultant || MRO || IATA-Trainer
Average Post Engagement:
What I use Linkedin for:
I use LinkedIn to connect, share and exchange views & ideas on Aviation and Aerospace industry. I am here to be an influencer and train young minds in the field of international aviation, human factors, Innovation Practices in the industry. I use LinkedIn for designing curriculum as per industry relevant, Employability, Entrepreneurship and Counselling with core expertise in the domains of Student Welfare. Lastly liaising with industry and industry experts to work on Aviation projects as a consultant.
Number of Followers:
Aviation and Aerospace.
Who am I:
An academic and Trainer that researches and teaches aspects of international aviation, human factors, safety management, and training methodologies. I am very passionate about what I do, and my works makes me excited every day. I feel obliged by the opportunity and resources bestowed upon me to become a better person and now it is my turn is to give back to the society.
What I do:
Aviation Professor, based in the Department of Transportation UPES, I teach and train professional in aviation courses including Airport Economics, Human Factors in Aviation and Aviation Safety and Sustainable Aviation. My research focuses on aviation safety and training methodologies and Aviation MRO and ERP solutions
– Collaborate with Industry for provide effective industry specific course curriculum
– In charge for Skill development and career Counselling
– Launching of new Courses and training products for CCE and Transportation sector
– In charge of NAAC Audit (Task committee force) – Content development for Aviation training Material and case study writer.
– Competitive Intelligence perspective for Indian Aviation Infrastructure: Exploiting dual nature of Aerospace for Welfare and Warfare publication date Jul 20, 2018 publication description APJ Business School & University of Toledo, United States
– Certified IATA Trainer in the North Zone (Certified by IATA Singapore) – Chamber Member National Aviation Council at WICCI (Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
– SME for Aerospace Aviation Skill Sector Council (AASSC)
Why you should follow me on Linkedin:
Let’s connect to share and exchange views & ideas on Aviation and Aerospace industry, Exploring the dynamic of Airline commercial and MRO business Services. We can connect to understand the differentials learning methodology for UG and PG Level. We can also discuss on liaising with industry and industry experts to work on bottleneck and help the Aviation industry to achieve it fullest.
Who I follow on Linkedin:
Mr. Amber Dubey: Joint Secretary at Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India I like the way he drives great initiatives for the Aviation industry. I admire his work and contribution toward our industry
“I like the way he drives great initiatives for the Aviation industry. I admire his work and contribution toward our industry” – Bharti