61. Swarnajyoti Mukherjee
Average Post Engagement: 29.5
What I use Linkedin for:
I mostly use LinkedIn to share my knowledge, achievements and current space market to inspire/support others.
Number of Followers:
Who am I:
Passion for Family, Community, Business, Technology and Intellectual growth are what motivate me on the daily basis. These are vital parts that have contributed to framing me into the person I’ve become. Without a vision or desire there is no hope for one to continue and to purse anything. My experiences with in my passions have helped me aligned my vision for my life.
What I do:
I work in Italy as a Space Mission Analyst & System Engineer but also support the company (Apogeo Space Srl) on their business development aspects. Personally, I partnered with SpaceQuest Ventures to develop an accelerator program and Venture Studio to invest and support early-stage companies in space technology. Being a Co-Lead of a Project Group (Space Technology for Earth Applications) inside the Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC), I do lead a couple of projects on EO, AI/ML, NLP etc. also I give mentorship to the students in SGAC. Besides that, I do give lectures on Space Finance/Economy, AI/ML, Entrepreneurship & Innovation at SSEF in Imperial College London. But I am always into different kinds of research work in the area of Space Economy, Finance, Investment, ESG, DLT, Blockchain and six of my papers are gonna be published at the International Astronautical Congress 2022, Paris.
Why you should follow me on Linkedin:
I always try to share as much as I can with my network. I prefer not to show off unnecessarily by making up inspirational stories, rather I share the stuff that actually happened to me so my people can get some motivation out of it. I do also write on different aspects of space economy and space markets, so whoever follows me on LinkedIn they can get to see some detailed study of any particular aspect of the space companies or businesses, which can be very interesting to read and to know if you are really passionate about the space industry.
Who I follow on Linkedin
- Michael Sheetz: Space Reporter from CNBC always highlight the stories focused on investment and companies building rockets, satellites, spacecraft and next-generation space technologies.
- Reid Hoffman: He always shares the essential topics regarding the business strategies, tech field and entrepreneurship which I always like to follow up on.
- Ian Bremmer: He always brings the topic of what’s happing in the financial world (sometimes space-related) and how political risk can affect the financial market,
- Steve Nouri: He always shares the current news on AI, Data Science which I am also interested to see how the market or technology is evolving
- One of the most favourite person, Gwynne Shotwell, I wish she would have been on LinkedIn, but her business mindset & operations management is truly admirable.
Besides that, I do follow a lot of people like Bill Gates, Satya Nadella, Ray Dalio, Richard Branson, Michael Jackson (Venture Capitalist), Sramana Mitra, James Altucher due to their amazing work in the entrepreneurial mindset and space sectors.
Swarnajyoti’s Successful Post
❝This post was regarding my graduation (MSc) and achievements (within 2 and half years time span)❞